MORE PLAYERS, MORE CHANCES, MORE SPECIAL MOMENTS
Playing lottery games with a syndicate is a great way to share the thrill of playing the most famous and biggest lottery draws. There’s something very special about celebrating a win with friends, family or work colleagues.
Ready to play?
BUILD YOUR DREAM TEAM
Playing as a group can be a lot more fun than playing alone and celebrating a win with others can be so much more rewarding – especially when it’s a big jackpot! But first things first – get some friends, family or work colleagues together and get the ball rolling.
Top tips for building your team
- Recruit your dream team – syndicates can be made up of friends, family or even work colleagues. In fact, two thirds of current syndicates are work based*, with syndicate managers starting them up to inject some fun and social interaction into the workplace.
- Agree how it will work – there are no set ways of how to play within a syndicate but agreeing guidelines upfront will provide peace of mind for your team.
- Stay connected – social media is a great way to keep in touch with your team in between draws. You can send your syndicate team payment reminders, confirmation of draw entries and of course those exciting win alerts!
*Syndicates research 2017.
AGREE HOW THE SYNDICATE WILL WORK
Before you play, get organised
Setting up a syndicate agreement from the very start will provide ease and peace of mind for both the syndicate manager and the other members. As all payments are taken from, and all prizes are paid only to, the syndicate manager, it is important that everyone knows and are in agreement with how regularly payments are paid and how the prizes will be distributed to the syndicate members.
Here are a few things to consider before starting your syndicate:
- Agree who the manager is
- Which games, draws, how many lines will be played?
- How and when will payments be made?
- What happens if someone misses a payment?
- How and when will prizes be shared – or will they be reinvested?
- Will the group want publicity in the event of a big win?
- How will the group communicate a large win – and to who?
You may want to use our free syndicate agreement as a starting point.
SHARING YOUR WINNINGS!
The fun part – claiming your prize
It’s important to remember that prizes are paid to the syndicate manager and not to the syndicate group members individually. The manager then shares the winnings with the rest of the syndicate or reinvests the wins into future play – it’s all dependent on what is stated in your syndicate agreement.
Are you ready?